Subsea Vibration Monitoring - Åsgard
North Sea Electronics AS (NSE) has delivered the vibration monitoring software for the three subsea compressor trains and manifold at the Åsgard Subsea Compression System. NSE was awarded the contract in April 2012, and carried out a successful FAT at the end of August 2012.
The delivery consists of several synchronized real-time data acquisition units subsea, each streaming data to a topside server for storage and analysis. The system is also communicating data and system status to the Safety and Automation System (SAS). North Sea Electronics AS has, in addition to the software, also delivered the topside servers and miscellaneous test equipment to the project.
- Youtube video of Åsagard subsea compressore system
- BBC: How Norway's giant sub-marine gas platform will work
- BBC: On board Norway's giant underwater gas platform
- BBC: Giant gas platform sunk: Time-lapse footage
- BBC: Norway starts work on underwater factory
- Årets ingeniørbragd
- Flytter grensen for havbunnsproduksjon (Teknisk Ukeblad)
- Subsea gas compression on the Åsgard field
- 12.des.2014 - Milliardprosjektet Åsgard snart klar for produksjon